Peer review / responsibility for the reviewers
1) Peer review assists the Editor in Chief and the editorial board in making editorial decisions while editorial communications with the author may also assist the author in improving the paper.
2) Any selected referee who feels unqualified to review the assigned manuscript or unable to provide a prompt review should notify the editor and excuse himself from the review process.
3) Manuscripts received for review must be treated as confidential documents. They must not be shown to, or discussed with, others except as authorized by the Editor-in-Chief.
4) Reviews should be conducted objectively. There shall be no personal criticism of the author. Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
5) Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors. Any statement that had been previously reported elsewhere should be accompanied by the relevant citation. A reviewer should also call to the Editor-in-Chief's attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge.
6) Privileged information or ideas obtained through peer review must be kept confidential and not used for personal advantage.
7) Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
You can find the short education about reviewing: Publons Academy On Demand Webinar
we wanted to remind you about our free, online peer review training course -- the Publons Academy.
Due to the importance of Open Peer Review (OPR) and the role it will play in the future in verifying and stating the facts of reviewing, this policy will become one of the main policies of this journal in the near future, because we believe in the accuracy and supervision of our work and we also know how important this issue is for the important databases of the world. The policies of this journal will be changed to single peer-review and open peer-review soon.